4.05.2009

PAYLOAD: LINCOLN MARK LT, SUCKING SHIT

SO me and John wilkes booth were cruising in his lincoln mark lt on a fine Sunday afternoon to catch an opera matinee when John was like, "Let's see where I factor in with the payload challenge," and I was like, "shit's over homeboy truck month was last month" but he was allfuckin like "FUCK YOU" and pointed his revolver at me and I was like "Is this really happening" and he's all "this really means a lot to me" so I said whatever bro lets fucking start shovelling this grow room into your truck and JWB is all smiley and shit and then I knew he was joking because it was a ceramic revolver bong and I took a massive rip and jumped out the door. Judging by the marijuana loaded into the bed, I'd say the Lincoln clocked in at around 1865 lbs that motherfucker making me ruin my sunday oh well at least the weed we smoked was fucking CHOICE and now I am going to assasssinate the assassin fucking idiot

No comments: